The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
One feature of Neighborhood 12358W is that certain profanities are automatically replaced with other words.
History[edit | edit source]
List of Words[edit | edit source]
Warning: the following list contains profanity. Young readers should stop reading here.
- fishstickes: fork (and therefore, motherforker)
- Shoot: shirt (and therefore, bullshirt and shirtballs)
- beach: bench (and therefore, "son of a bench")
- but: ash (and therefore, ash-hole)
- Cockroach: cork (however, to make it rhyme, it’s corkblork for cockblock)
- boys thing: dink (and therefore, dinkhead for dickhead)
- Hell: here (and therefore, "what the here?")
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This censoring also allows NBC to air to the show at 8:30 p.m. which, of course, is a massive celestial coincidence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.