Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Warning: the following article contains profanity. Young readers should stop reading here.
One feature of Neighborhood 12358W is that certain profanities are automatically replaced with other words.
List of Words
- F*ck: fork (and therefore, motherforker)
- Sh*t: shirt (and therefore, bullshirt and shirtballs)
- B*tch: bench (and therefore, "son of a bench")
- *ss: ash (and therefore, ash-hole)
- C*ck: cork (however, to make it rhyme, it's corkblork for c*ckblock)
- D*ck: deck (and therefore, deckhead, also uses of ‘cork’ And ‘corkblork’ occasionally)
- H*ll: here (and therefore, "what the here?")
- This censoring also allows NBC to air to the show at 8:30 p.m. which, of course, is a massive celestial coincidence.
- The "h*ll" variant (which is "here") is well put.
- Early drafts of the pilot, show “b*tch” being replaced by the word “birch” instead of “bench.”