Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Michael and Jason hatch a plan. Eleanor learns firsthand the difficulties of running the neighborhood.
Plot[edit | edit source]
In the bad place, Vicky (in a Micheal suit) is torturing good Janet by discussing actions while Demon Con starts up. During Demon Con Shawn suggested that Jason (who Shawn thought was Glenn in a Jason suit) should torture good Janet, and to get good Janet out from the Bad Place, Micheal asks for extra "torture time" but instead to get Janet out of the Bad Place. Micheal then explains how torture is wrong and how humans can get better, and as Rufus tries to get Janet back, Micheal uses a Demon Exploder that Jason had the whole time to explode Rufus and then Vicky, allowing Janet, Jason and Micheal to make a clean getaway out of the Bad Place.
Michael and Jason infiltrate The Bad Place to save Janet. They pretend to be Vicky and Glenn on stage with Shawn at Demon Con, until the real Vicky arrives. Michael explodes Vicky and another demon as they make their escape. Meanwhile, back in The Medium Place, Derek struggles to keep the neighbourhood and all the Janet babies functioning without Janet. Eleanor and Tahani attempt to corral the four humans, to distract them from the glitching-out neighbourhood. Tahani tries to prove that she can do more than throw parties and convinces Derek to reboot himself, which causes all the Janet babies to collapse. Eleanor reassures Tahani that her skillset is vitally important in their mission.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Kristen Bell as Eleanor Shellstrop
- William Jackson Harper as Chidi Anagonye
- Jameela Jamil as Tahani Al-Jamil
- D'Arcy Carden as Janet/Bad Janet
- Manny Jacinto as Jason Mendoza
- and Ted Danson as Michael/Vicky as Michael
- Marc Evan Jackson as Shawn
- Jason Mantzoukas as Derek
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Simone Garnett
- Brandon Scott Jones as John Wheaton
- Ben Koldyke as Brent Norwalk