- ❝ I'm going to the gym. ❞
- —Chris Baker
Chris Baker is a Bad Place torturer who is assigned as Eleanor's soulmate in Attempt #2. His former job was in the twisting department, where he took people and "twisted them until they snapped in half."
Chris is reckless, impatient, and not very intelligent. He is obedient, but quickly gets frustrated if he does not particularly enjoy or understand the task provided.
Chris then uses the gym excuse nine different times,which Michael would scold him for later.
Shawn sends Chris, disguised as Linda Johannsen, to be one of the test subjects in Michael's third experiment. He portrays Linda as very dull and tedious. Chris quickly loses control when Michael and Eleanor push too hard to learn more about "Linda" and blows his cover by beating up everyone nearby. Eleanor and Michael realize Linda is actually a demon and confront Shawn. The judge sends Chris back to the Bad Place on a train and allows Michael to replace him with Chidi.
- ↑ Schur, Michael. “Chapter 13: Michael's Gambit.” The Good Place, season 1, episode 13, NBC, 19 Jan. 2017.
- ↑ Statsky, Jen. “Chapter 15: Everything Is Great! (Part 2).” The Good Place, season 2, episode 2, NBC, 20 Sept. 2017.
- ↑ Law, Andrew. “Chapter 35: Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By.” The Good Place, season 3, episode 9, NBC, 15 Nov. 2018.
- ↑ Law, Andrew, and Kassia Miller. “Chapter 40: A Girl from Arizona, Part 1.” The Good Place, season 4, episode 1, NBC, 26 Sept. 2019.