Season 3 of the comedy television series The Good Place started airing on NBC on September 27, 2018, and concluded on January 24, 2019.
The first two seasons featured surprise after surprise and twist after twist, including a world-upending Season 1 finale that threw everything up in the air. At the end of Season 2, Michael appeared in front of the Judge (Maya Rudolph, also Emmy nominated) to argue that the humans may have been judged unfairly and deserve a second chance. With a snap of her fingers, the Judge sent the humans back to Earth, in a new timeline where they never died.
Also seeking redemption, along with Eleanor, are Senegalese philosopher Chidi Anagonye (William Jackson Harper, "Paterson"), who is tortured by decision-making; elegant Pakistani-British socialite Tahani Al-Jamil (Jameela Jamil, "Playing It Straight"); and dance-obsessed Floridian Jason Mendoza (Manny Jacinto, "The Romeo Section"). Michael is aided by Janet (D'Arcy Carden, "Broad City"), a human-esque repository for all of the knowledge in the universe.
But when Michael and Janet begin interfering with the humans' lives to make sure they wind up in The Good Place, they're going against the Judge's orders and on borrowed time. And when The Bad Place gets involved, Michael and Janet must ask themselves just how far they'll go to keep the humans out of The Bad Place.
- Kristen Bell as Eleanor Shellstrop
- William Jackson Harper as Chidi Anagoyne
- Jameela Jamil as Tahani Al-Jamil
- D'Arcy Carden as Janet / Bad Janet / Neutral Janet
- Manny Jacinto as Jason Mendoza
- Ted Danson as Michael
- Marc Evan Jackson as Shawn
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste as Simone Garnett
- Maya Rudolph as Judge Gen
- Ben Lawson as Larry Hemsworth
- Chapter 27: Everything Is Bonzer! Part 1 
- Chapter 28: Everything Is Bonzer! Part 2
- Chapter 29: The Brainy Bunch
- Chapter 30: The Snowplow
- Chapter 31: Jeremy Bearimy
- Chapter 32: The Ballad of Donkey Doug
- Chapter 33: A Fractured Inheritance
- Chapter 34: The Worst Possible Use of Free Will
- Chapter 35: Don't Let The Good Life Pass You By
- Chapter 36: Janet(s)
- Chapter 37: The Book Of Dougs
- Chapter 38: Chidi Sees The Time-Knife
- Chapter 39: Pandemonium
- At 2018 San Diego Comic-Con, there was a sneak peek of the first two minutes of the season premiere. We learn that Michael is the one who saved Eleanor from the carts that initially killed her. 
- ↑ The Good Place - Episode 3.01 - 3.05 - Titles Revealed (August 2018)
- ↑ Hypable